We are looking for commercially minded, technology obsessed, hands on software engineer to help build a radical platform for a client that is due to take the credit industry by storm. It is an opportunity to be part of building something from the ground up and to have input on the software roadmap for the coming years.
Your work will have a significant impact, both on us as a company, as well as our key client and business partner as it launches the software in the UK.
What we need:
An enthusiastic, dedicated candidate will be expected to join the established team of engineers and technicians, working alongside existing colleagues.
You will assist with devising elegant and creative solutions to challenging problems and help shape the architecture and code. You will be a motivated PHP / Laravel developer looking for your next challenge to come and join our evolving agile team of professionals. You'll be working across a wide range of applications, systems and web solutions that we need to employ for our key client. You'll use your skills and knowledge to bring innovation and improvement to our apps, helping our clients business reach their full potential.
What we are looking for:
We use automated CI and code analysis tools to ensure all code is written to a high standard.
- The technical skills we require are:
- Strong understanding of Object Oriented PHP.
- Strong understanding of, and experience using Laravel.
- Understanding of composer and composer packages.
- Strong understanding of SOLID principles, design patterns, facades, interfaces, service providers, traits, REST, DRY, etc.
- Strong understanding of MySQL.
- Proficiency in using version control software (Git preferable).
- Experience of working in Agile development teams or knowledge of Agile Principles.
- Ability to translate user stories and propose design approaches and services.
- Ability to develop and maintain bespoke business systems.
We want you to join us if you:
- Have excellent attention to detail and can work to tight deadlines.
- Work well within a team with a willingness to teach and learn.
- Have curiosity and interest in problem solving.
- Have good time management skills.
- Can confidently liaise with clients and stakeholders to ensure projects are completed to a high standard and on time.
- Experience of managing developers or a small team.
So if you want to be part of something great, come join us!
- Death in Service Benefit x 4 Salary
- Free parking
- Generous Pension Scheme
- Salary: Very Competitive
Why Not Emails us your CV and covering letter to: [email protected]
To apply for this role, please click the button below!